Sunday, January 23, 2011

...110 almost 6

The past couple days were filled with my lovely ladies!

Friday night started with an annoying trip to the Love Field Airport. My reason was not annoying, but there were so many flights that they brought out the cops to keep people from idling outside the doors. The cop would tell me to circle around, and keep driving, so I would cheat and just scoot up. I shuffled my brain around to come up with an excuse if they tried to talk to me.

"I'm so sorry sir!! *Giggle* My dear friend just landed, and she's pregnant. I don't want her waiting in the cold. *Coy smile* I'm so nerves she's gonna get sick and that could effect her to-be-son."

There was blinking and head tilts involved too. All this work was for my favorite Rebecca!!! She flew in to surprise our Ashlee at her bridal shower!! I helped host Ashlee's shower yesterday, Saturday. The house was transformed to celebrate my dear Shlee!

I just looked through my photos and realized I didn't really take any of the house. So...enjoy this picture of the cupcakes I got.

These cupcakes were AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not even being dramatic when I say this. Just Desserts by Marcie, will change your life and your wallet!! (Excellent prices!)

So, here are few pix of the peeps.

Sweet Kay came and she knew of Becca's arrival and came prepared with gifts. :)

Sorry about the lighting, but you gotta love Shlee and her mom's reactions!!!

Lovin' the baby bump!

The hostess with the mostest. :)

We were bummed that Jana couldn't be with us, so we replaced her w/ her momma bear. We realized mom wasn't an accurate reflection of Jana's height, so we fixed that.

We also had a little visit from Phil!! For those that don't know, Kay and Phil live in Kaufman, so it's a big deal that they showed up!! :)

I love my ladies and am always blown away by how much we've all grown up!!! Jana is married to an amazing man and living in Japan. Shlee is getting married to a Canadian that is perfect for her. Becca married a man that loves her well, and these two are bringing a little boy into this world. We're all excited about being aunts to this sweet little man.

BABY J!!!!!!! We're ready for you!!! :)

I'm ready for March to be here. Shlee will be marrying the man of her dreams, and Becca will be giving birth to her little man. AND...Jana will be here to experience all this with me!! Growing up isn't always fun, but doing it with people you love makes each journey special.

No comments:

Post a Comment