Saturday, March 12, 2011

...On the Road Again

HI!

I wanted to quickly let you know that I'm headed off to Guyana for about 4 days and then Barbados for another 4 days.

I"M SO FLIPPIN' EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to Guyana to visit family and just kinda chill, and I'm headed to Barbados to nap on the beach. I have never been this excited for a nap in MY LIFE!

I have also never struggled this much in my life to just PACK. I'm taking the same roll on suitcase I used when I traveled this summer. (scroll to see the picture. [ploy to have you read my old posts? DUH!]) I was gone for 4 weeks this summer and now I'm only gone for a week, and I was stressed to get everything in! BUT never fear...I'm all packed!

I have about a 9 hour layover in New York, so I'm gonna meet up w/ my old friend Jason!


We met a few years ago when Joy [on the left] and I went to Philly. We took the China Bus up to NYC for the day to meet up with my friend, Allison. [on the right] At that time Jason was working the Ferris wheel at the Toys R Us in Times Square. He let us ride it and we bonded over Obama conversation. We've all kept up over the years, and I figured with my million hour layover we could hang.

Looking forward to some great adventures and fabulous SUNSHINE! :)

1 comment:

  1. AH i love that your going to visit Jason, how exciting!! You might have actually already met up with him, me thinks you already left :( Sorry i thought i'd be avail much more than i was! If you are ever online in barbados, message me and perhaps we can skype! my name is joyrobertson1986 on there. So excited for your fab nap and your extra time in the sun! enjoy, love!

    ReplyDelete