Monday, May 23, 2011

...heartache

Hi friends. I can't describe to you how incredibly heavy my heart is. Summer is approaching and I'm going NOWHERE. That's right. I'm stuck in Dallas, Tx all freakin' summer. I know you probably think I'm being a spoiled brat, but I'm not. I'm spending my summer working to save money. I'm also trying to find as many house/dog sitting gigs as possible to make some extra $Benjamins$. If you know anyone that needs house/dog sitter...let me know!!

I keep thinking about my trip from last summer, and I would redo that trip in a HEARTBEAT! I loved EVERY moment of that trip, and am beside myself with disappointment that I'm not replicating that experience this summer.

I love traveling because I love meeting native-locals, immigrant-locals, and visitors. I love hearing their stories and the why's and how's they ended up in their current latitudical, longitutiful locations. It's beautiful.

I can't fully explain why I love Paris, France, but here is a video that made my heart go pitter-patter.

No comments:

Post a Comment