Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm ready for December to be here because I'm headed off on a jet plane. A couple months ago I bought this shirt:

I was hesitant to purchase this because I haven't been to Tokyo. (Yes, I know, instead of a name dropper I'm a country dropper. Get use to it.) I decided my goal was to make it to Japan, and well guess who happens to live in Japan??!!!? My dear friends Jana and her hubby Robert!

We've talked about me coming to celebrate Christmas and New Year's, but I wasn't 100% sure. Welp...I purchased the tank and I just purchased my plane tickets to Japan!!!!! I'm excited and nervous because I never really thought about venturing out to that part of the world. I haven't done my research!! I've gotta start ASAP!

I do have one issue, I need to renew my passport or else I won't be allowed back in the states! Wait...I forget what the problem is...

No comments:

Post a Comment