Monday, August 16, 2010

...something black and shiny!

Growing up I use to have a thing for Volkswagen Bugs, but as I've matured my taste has too. I'm not a car girl or a holla-dolla-gurl, so it's totally crazy I LOVE these vehicles!

Now, I'm not a girl that sits around and dreams about her wedding...BUT if I were to get married I'd wanna roll out in this:

That's right, a Jaguar. I was driving towards Houston once, and went 90mph to just lust at this beauty.

The other day I was at a stop light when my eye caught sight of this majestic king of the road.

Mr. Rolls Royce...this is as classy as it gets. This experience was my first introduction to the Royce. I've heard of them, but I've never seen one in person...love at first sight indeed!!!!!!!!!!

Lastly, I enjoy my weekly Chrysler sightings. I've been seeing them all over town as of late, and am wishing I could trade in my Honda Accord (whom I love, and named Ms. Car) for one.


Now, if you have any connections to these vehicles (especially Mr. Royce) don't hesitate in letting me know. I don't really wanna own any of these...I just wanna drive around in one every now an then. I'm not weirdly in love with these for dolla reasons, but purely for aesthetic reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment