Sunday, November 14, 2010

...seasonal flavas!!!

YAY!!!!!! I got a new camera! My previous camera that I had for 5 years broke right before my summer trip. Like, the day before I left. Good timing right?? (I borrowed a friend's camera for my trip.) These past months I kept holding out that it would magically start working again, but finally gave up hope in it's miraculous resurrection. I'm excited because there have been many times I would say to myself, "Hmm...Tash...this would make an awesome photo opt for the blog. Oh wait...you don't have a camera." I would then hang my head low for the rest of the day. It has been a rough 6 months my dear readers. But not anymore!!!!!!! In honor of my robin-egg-blue camera....I present this post:

In keeping up with yesterday's post, I'd like to inform you all of my new [and exciting] find!!


The mint chocolate is much tastier and much LOWER in cals!! Enjoy your autumnal bliss!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment